aled's cyfle

Tuesday 3 October 2006

Illustrator

Posted at 3:52 pm.

Click to view a fully-blown versionFollowing on from our Photoshop workshop, today it was our chance to get to grips with Illustrator. I looked forward to this workshop, particularly because I had never really used it before - for any vector-based artwork I needed to create for a website (which were mostly very simple logos and interfaces), I used Macromedia Fireworks.

I felt I learnt a lot from this workshop, and again, Ben's way of teaching got me to realise that I could streamline workflow further than I previously thought. I didn't even realise until today how much more powerfull Illustrator is compared to Fireworks, and to an extent, Freehand. Check out the Clown I built this afternoon - click the image for a larger size.

0 comments

Add a Comment