aled's cyfle

Monday 11 December 2006

Flash & Christmas Card...

Posted at 11:33 am.

These past two weeks we've been working on an Adobe Flash industry brief, and I've been partnered up with Lindsey.

Our brief has been set by Atticus Design & Media, and it's to create an interactive game for BP's alternativenergy initiative - an initiative to lower carbon emissions released while generating power (which accounts for around 40% of all CO2 emmissions).

We've decided to build a game that follows a journey that a Panda named Peko embarks on, helping out BP to lower carbon emissions and learn about renewable energy. Why a Panda? Because they're an endangered species.
On a slightly different note, we've been given the challenge to create a digital christmas card (again, built in flash), so that the favourite one can be used by Cyfle (I think this is why we're doing it - previous trainees have done something similar in previous years).

I've gone for a traditional-ish theme, and while it's still in development, I thought I'd give a sneak peek at what I'm working on:

Christmas Card Sneeky-peek

0 comments

Add a Comment