aled's cyfle

Saturday 1 March 2008

Moving on...

Posted at 10:45 am.

Just thought I'd write one last post on this blog before its shut down completely.

I realise it's been almost a year since I last posted everything, but I didn't finish things off right. Here's the latest (and last):
  • I work at Cube now, as their Lead Developer. I got the post after finishing a placement there via Cyfle.
  • We at Cube just launched a beta version of Sesh.tv - a Welsh-language video-sharing site where the best films might be shown on S4C.
  • Orball, one of the projects fellow D10'ers made, won the interactive media award at Ffresh. The project I worked on, The House, was also nominated.
  • I now blog/keep a tumblog at lemwn.com - if anyone still reads this, I'm now over there.
Thanks, and goodbye.

0 comments

Add a Comment