aled's cyfle

Monday 16 October 2006

Digital Story

Posted at 9:37 am.

It seems like I'm getting consistently worse at keeping this blog up to date, but I blame it on the work... in the sense that we've been working hard, but mainly because I didn't want to update the blog until I had something to show. Last Friday we finished our digital stories, and today I uploaded the video to YouTube. If you'd like to see it (and have flash), click the big play button on the movie below.
You don't have flash, so ou can't see it

Today we've started work on 3D software with Maya. It's a really daunting-looking piece of equipment, but after the morning session, I felt myself starting to get to grips with it. By tomorrow I hope to upload a film of the first animation we did... a bouncing ball!!

0 comments

Add a Comment