aled's cyfle

Wednesday 17 January 2007

S4/C rebranding

Posted at 1:56 pm.

I just thought I'd post my thoughts on the new rebranding S4C have just undergone. I think its relative, since I and Carol did a non-live site for their sgrin magazine.

I must admit I'm not sure what to make of it - the logo obviously symbolises the channel's "moving forward to the future" attitude - the '/' becoming synonymous with the world wide web, and you could think it symbolises "Sianel 4 dros Cymru", or Channel 4 over wales (it works better in Welsh).

Their new website was launched earlier this week, and while its a refreshing take on their old website, I think it still lacks something to make it stand out and be different. If they could sort out some accessibility issues and incorrect translations, I'd be very happy.

View their idents on Youtube, and read more about it on digitalspy.

1 comments

Blogger Unknown (10:11 am):
Hello Aled - More detail would be great... Especially on what you feel the accessibility issues are.

Add a Comment