aled's cyfle

Wednesday 25 October 2006

HTML, Portfolio, and Attention

Posted at 8:37 am.

This week we're learning HTML and Dreamweaver. We'll be getting a brief from industry (i think) at the end of the week, where we'll be working in groups of two. The hope s by then is that we would have built some sort of portfolio site.

We've all been given a directory on a central site to build onto, but since I have a domain name I was intending to build a portfolio on, I'm going to use that. Its name coincides well with this course.

I found yesterday's work boring, not because of Steve, but because it was basic HTML that we were learning, and (not that I want to blow my own trumpet) I'm at a higher level than that I feel. We'll be getting onto the harder stuff later on in the week, which will be good.

Edit
The domain name is sylw.co.uk A simple portfolio will be uploaded to the central cyfle server. Sylw however is Welsh for Attention. It goes well considering that's what I'll want once the Cyfle (which is Welsh for Opportunity) course is finished and I'll be looking to work in the big bad world.

0 comments

Add a Comment